Hello there! Just a random thing passin' through to ask 100 question to Stephen. here we go
1. People don't behave the same way all the time. In fact, they generally have a mask for every social group -- friends, family, business. Sometimes they have a different mask for different groups of friends. How does your character act around different people? How does their personality shift and change?
He indeed wears a mask, he tries to hide anxiety and depression and try to seem happy. When he is alone or with close people he still wears that mask and he get it off ONLY when alone. (He also get its mask off when he do his hobbies)
2. Your character has been brought to a party and promptly ditched. They don't have a ride back home. How does this work? How comfortable are they around all of these strangers? Do they interact?
He tries to not interact with people, and he is not comfortable at all.
3. It's kind of awkward - what subjects are likely to make your character hesitate, flush, stumble on their words, etc.?
Proximity with people in anyways, love, OR when he see the video when he was drunk
4. Is your character more dominant or submissive to the people around them? Do they tend to follow others' orders and wait for people to give them instruction in life, or do they charge ahead and make decisions on their own?
He is more of an..alone person, he tend to do something by himself
5. What happens when your character doesn't get what they want?
He gets grumpy
6. What's the character's self-esteem like?
a. Does it change over the course of the story?
Inexsistent and it don't change
7. What's one flaw about themselves that they hate the most and wish they could change?
His mental problems
8. How does their personality shift when someone gets to know them well?
He talks alot more, joke more and is comfortable with this person
9. Do they prefer time alone, or with other people?
10. Is it easy for this character to tell someone "no" when they don't want to do something?
No, it's not easy for them
11. If this character were to describe their own personality, how would they do it?
"A crazy ol' mothafucka who likes being alone and who is always in his own toughts"
12. Is this character aware of their flaws?
13. How has this character's personality changed from childhood to adulthood?
It didn't really changed, but now he hide his fearfullness and all that stuff
14. Who influenced this character's personality? Did they pick up any mannerisms or traits from someone?
His family. He got the trait to be over-protective of his mom, but got the manner to destroy everything while angry...
15. Does this character express affection? Are they comfortable doing so?
Yes he do, but he is not comfortable doing so. Because he don't know how
16. When frightened, will the character "fight" or "flight"?
17. Does this character ever put someone else's needs in front of their own?
a. If there are only rare exceptions, why is that the case?
He never does, it's always him. And if he does its because he is highly injured and loose LOTS AND LOTS of blood and start to feel like he is gonna pass out, but he feel guilty about it
18. If this character suffered amnesia and lost all their memories, what would they be like?
Fearfull, always try to hide in the dark, and try to avoid people
19. How does the character's living space reflect their personality?
20. What's one thing that other characters wish they could change about this character's personality?
His manner to confuse people
1. How easy is it for your character to feel anger? What's usually a good tip off that they're experiencing it? (Physical reactions, movements of appendages, etc.)
It is VERY easy to feel anger, actually when he is angry don't get close to him or you will get a big kick in your face, and in bonus if you are a guy you will loose the ability to have kids because of a kick in the balls.
2. What state of mind is the character usually in?
Lost in his toughts
3. Are there any emotions the character is particularly afraid of, or really resents having to feel?
4. How easily does this character trust their feelings with others?
a. Has anyone ever betrayed them?
b. How did it affect their ability to trust?
It's hard to trust people, and yes some persons have betrayed him which affected his ability to trust people. Tho, they are some rare moments when he KNOWS he can trust that person, but he just don't know why
5. Can this character easily hide their emotions?
Yes, he can easily hide emotions
6. How well can this character resist their emotions and impulses?
He can't really resist to emotions, but can hide them, and for impulses...he is not good at it
7. Does this character ever get violent (with others, objects, themselves) when feeling any certain emotions?
Yes. Mostly with him or objects.
8. Has this character contemplated suicide?
b. Physically injuring others?
c. Killing others?
Uh. Yes, sometimes he did tought of suicide...He did self-harm, never Physically injuring others.
9. Does the character have any triggers? Why do these things trigger them?
Talkin' shiet about his friend or close people makes him angry. And other stuff, but mostly that
10. What would hurt this character so badly they couldn't even breathe?
Betrayls and seeing a friend get tortured in front of him
11. What is guaranteed to make this character smile?
When they tease each other like brothers
12. If the character could remove one emotion from their life, which would they choose?
..Anger or sadness
13. If they're feeling upset, who are they likely to talk to for comfort? Or do they keep it inside?
They keep it inside
14. How would this character cope with losing someone extremely close to them?
He would take it REALLY REALLY badly. Enough to get him depressed at a point where he think of suicide
15. How does this character look and feel when crying?
He don't make a noise when he is crying, he look..tired..his eyes glows a bit because of the tears and he is a bit more red than usual, and he feels..bad and humiliated
16. If the character had to live out the rest of their life either perpetually angry, sad, or frightened, which would they choose?
17. Does this character tend to blame or punish others for their own emotions?
18. Is this character empathetic, and tends to be influenced by the emotions of others?
He is really empathetic and can be influenced by the emotions of others
19. What is the strongest emotion they have felt?
a. What event caused that?
b. How would they react if that happened again?
Mh..Fear, sadness and anger, the 3 at the same time. It was caused when he saw Julien his best friend who get him out of this childhood hell being tortured for days and killed in front of him and he couldn't do anything. If that happened again he would burn the entire room and maybe rip the guts out of the people who tortured his friend
20. If the character were to come face to face with their darkest fears in a nightmare, what would be the scene?
He would be confused, feel an imense fear, but will try to fight it
1. Based on the current diet and exercise your character has, where do you see them physically in five years?
...Exactly the same. A bit muscular
2. How agile is this character? Can they dodge easily? Or are they clumsy?
3. Describe the muscle content of your character. Are they untrained and soft? Or lithe and powerful?
mhh..between the two
4. What kind of body fat percentage do you suppose they have?
Don't have any ideas
5. Do they have any scars? Where did those scars come from, and how did they get them?
Scars and burns, burns because of his pyromania and scars, well, war, childhood, himself.
6. Describe some hairstyles your character has had in the past.
a. How about the present? What's their hair like now?
It was messy, it is still messy, it will stay messy.
7. What are their teeth like? Any cavities? Root canals? Does their dentition ever hurt?
8. Do their arches ever fall? That's painful.
9. How much endurance do they have? Do they easily get tired during a workout?
he have lot of endurance and energy, he can't stay still
10. How easily can they bear pain?
good physicly, hardly mentally
11. How long can this character sit still?
a. Do they shift a lot when sleeping?
He CANT stay still more than 40min and they move a lot while sleeping
12. What do their nails look like? Do they bite them?
He don't bite them
13. How hairy is this character?
e. Everywhere else
...well...bit of body hair on his arms/legs and torso but not much.
14. What is the most imperfect part of this character's body?
15. Do they get cold easily?
a. How about overheated?
c. Do barometric changes in pressure affect them?
No, he don't get cold easily, he get overheated easily, he never get seasick, and..what?
16. How do they react to getting an illness? Think about sore throats, achy bodies, headaches, stuffy noses, runny noses...
If its a sore throat he would say "AW FUCK, I CANT SCREAM ANYMORE NOW-- *cough*" and for other things like that he would be like "..well..that sucks"
17. Is this character's body sensitive to touch?
a. Do they have any unusual erogenous zones?
Very sensitive to touch, because he is not used to.
18. How strong are this character's basic senses? Sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell.
Very very stong basic senses
19. If this character had to permanently lose one of their senses, which would they choose?
a. What if they could only have one sense, and had to lose the others?
He would choose..ehh..touching, and if he could only keep one..hearing
20. Does this character have any unusual limbs or physical features?
Not in his normal form
PREFERENCES AND PEEVES
1. What's the state of your character's kitchen? What kind of foods do you find in it? Is it... clean?
It's clean but we find lots of meats
2. If they could only eat one type of food for the rest of their life, what would they choose?
3. What kind of clothing does this character like wearing and why?
Metal tshirt bands and jeans, why? I don't know.
4. How does this character feel about piercings?
b. Dyed hair?
c. Revealing clothing?
He HATES piercings, he got a tattoo on his left arm, don't you dare touch his hair, and revealing clothings? HECK NO
5. What's something that turns this character on?
a. And what's a definite turn-off?
b. Do they have any kinks?
Didn't understood that one
6. How does this character feel about animals?
a. Would they want any pets?
b. What animals are their favorite?
he LOVES animals, he have a wolf pet (wtf) and one of his fav pets are red pandas.
7. What type of movie is this character most interested in watching?
8. If this character could master a skill instantly, which would they choose?
9. Are there any behaviors that other characters do that irk this character?
a. Does the character ever voice their annoyance?
When they talk about him, and to annoy him...ask him 100 question in a row without letting him awnser.
10. Would this character rather create something or destroy something?
11. What kind of comedy does this character prefer? Toilet humor, vulgar, slapstick, morbid, etc.
hmm..geeky, vulgar humor. Sort of.
12. If they could stay at one age forever, which age would they choose and why?
30. 'cuz he is feeling good at 30 years old and don't want to change
13. If the character could only wear clothing of one color, which would they choose?
14. Describe the character's favorite possession. Where did they get it, and why are they so attached?
dogtags, Julian give it to him, and they are so attachedt to him because that is one of the only way to remember him
15. What is the character's favorite weather?
THE HOLY THUNDERSTORM
16. Do they prefer sweet, salty, sour, meaty, spicy, or neutral tastes?
mh, sweet, meaty and spicty tastes.
17. Would they rather sleep in a cold room or a warm one?
18. Are there any hobbies this character absolutely hates and would never want to do?
Social interactions or anything like that
19. What's the easiest way to annoy this character?
ask him lots of question without letting him awnser, do shiet with the tuning of his guitar, ect
20. Are their interests and likes socially appropriate?
ALL ABOUT HISTORY
1. Describe a scenario that has impacted your character and caused them extreme happiness.
His first REAL christmas!
2. What is the character's first memory?
Being cuddled by his mom
3. Has the character ever experienced deja vu? Do you happen to know why?
He does lot of times and idk why
4. Sensations are powerful things, and often certain scents, sounds, touches, etc. can invoke memories strongly associated with them. Which have imprinted in your character's mind?
the smell of turkey, touching his first guitar he has ever gotten, listening to "War?", ect.
5. How'd they get along with their parents and/or other relatives?
He didn't get well with his family exept his mom
6. If your character had to choose one friend they've valued over all others, who would it be?
He couldn't choose
7. What's the worst injury they've ever gotten?
*sing* LANDMINE AS TAKING MY RIGHT ARM, TAKING LEFT MY LEG!
8. How many places has this character lived in? What stands out most about those places to them?
3, a friend house, a manor with his family, and now a little wooden chalet in a snowy mountain, for the chalet its the landscape he have when he climb the mountain above the clouds.
9. If the character could erase one memory from their mind, what would it be?
I Don't know
10. What was the character's economic situation?
lots of money
11. What are the character's three clearest memories?
His first christmas, his first hangover, and his first metal concert!
12. If the character could go back and speak to a younger version of themself, what would they say?
"Well, little ol' me prepare your fucking mind for what's comin', belive me its gonna be bloody."
13. If the character could go back and choose their sex at birth, what would they choose?
He won't change it
14. Describe the character's love life throughout the years.
Alone, Alone, Alone, Alone, Alone.
15. How did the family that raised this character influence them?
His family influences him to never trust anyone and other things.
16. If this character could "unmeet" someone in their life, who would they choose?
The FUCKING BASTARD that made him join the mission were Julien get killed
17. If the character could choose different parents for themselves, who would they choose and why?
18. Does this character feel guilty about anything in the past?
He feel guilty about every single person he killed in war
19. If the character were asked to associate an adjective with different stages of their life, what would they choose and why?
I don't really know..but he could choose colors, blue, a little bit of yellow, red/blue, and grey.
20. If the character could choose to have themselves born at a specific time period, which would they pick and why?
He would choose the 50s because of the music and clothes